It is the right of every citizen of India to take in the democratic procedures for taking the country towards the path of development. There are various people who don’t have their Voter ID cards even now and it is no right to not take part in the democratic procedures of the country. So, if you don’t have got your Voter Id card till now, then you can apply for it directly through the online process.
- The candidate who wants to apply for the voter ID card should be more than 18 years old.
- You should be the citizen of Andhra Pradesh for getting the Voter ID Card of Andhra Pradesh.
- Submit the copy of residential proof
- Passport size photographs
- Copy of the age proof of the candidate
The process to apply for the Voter ID Card online
The process to apply for the Voter ID Card is quite easy and the candidates who are interested in applying for the Voter ID Card from the online platform can decide to follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website of the electoral commission of Andhra Pradesh.
- After visiting the website, you can select the option of filling the registration form after which you will be directed to the NVSP website. http://www.nvsp.in/Forms/Forms/form6
- Then you can fill the registration form for the Voter ID Card.
- Submit the form along with the necessary documents attached to it.
- Within a few days, you will be able to receive your Voter ID card at your home.