If there is any request you have made to correct or update the details in your Aadhaar card then you can check the status as well with the help of below mentioned steps:
After applying for any kind of updated or changes in Aadhar card details, visit the Self Service Update Portal of Aadhaar. It can be easily accessed online so that you can check the status of your change or update request. Some fields shall be displayed on the page where you will be required to enter details before you are able to check the status of your request.
- Punch in your Aadhaar number in the field.
- In case you have an Update Request Number (URN) or SRN (Service Request Number), enter the same in the corresponding fields.
- Enter the verification code as mentioned in the box.
- Ensure that all the details entered are correct.
- Click on “Get aadhar Status” and then you would be able to see your status on the screen.
What all details you can change on Aadhaar Card?
The self-service Update portal of Aadhaar card allows you to change the below mentioned details online:
What documents are required to make changes in Aadhar Card?
In case you want to update any of the details mentioned above in the Aadhaar card on the online portal then you must have the Aadhaar card with you. Then have all the scanned copies/digital copies of the required documents as proof. Let us say you want to change the name, so have the Proof of Identity documents would be required to change the details.