As a landowner, you always want to keep your eye on your property/land records for various purposes. There was a time when you have to wander here and there to get your land records from the relevant departments. But after the August month of the year 2008, you can actually know your land records within some really quick time by browsing the online portal of your state’s land record. This major step was taken by the government of India to enhance the transparency in the land records. If you have some lands in your state, then note your land record will be there on the official website of your state’s land record department.
In the Odisha Indian state, if you are looking to check your land records in odisha, then you just need to follow the best steps. It is never easy to check your land records so you will need a reliable platform, from where you can know those best steps.
Easy steps to check your land records in Odisha online
If you want to check your land records in Odisha then just follow these steps:
- Run the official website http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/RoRView.aspx of Odisha land record department, which is known as the Bhulekh.
- Now, you will have to select your location for ROR.
- After doing that, you will be asked to choose your district, Tehsil and village
- Later on, if some other information is also asked then you have to submit the asked information as soon as possible.
- Check your land records in Odisha with the help of these steps.
- Take a printout of this page if you want to use it further.
These steps would be enough for the people of Odisha, who wants to check or know their land records online.