UAN has made it possible to make online claims in regards to your provident fund. You can also check the status of your EPF claim with help of the online portal and this has certainly made it very easy for the employee to perform various operations on their corpus. If you are planning to claim your EPF then here is the process to claim your EPF and we have also listed the process to check the EPF
Process to Claim EPF
- You need to visit the Members Portal to make any claims in regards to the EPF. You can access the portal with help of the URL mentioned below
URL – https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Once you are on the portal, login to your account with help of UAN and the password. You will be taken to the dashboard of your account.
- From the dashboard, click on Online Services and a drop-down menu will be displayed. Now click on Online Claims. A claim dashboard will now be displayed with all the details auto-populated.
- In the next step, click on Proceed for Online Claims and a claim form will be displayed. Select the nature of the claim and fill in rest of the details to submit the claim form.
- Once the form is submitted, the claim will be processed as per your eligibility and as per the standard lead times.
Process to Check Status of Claim
- To check the status of the claim, you again need to login to the members portal. You can use the above mentioned link for the same.
- Once that is done, you can then navigate to Online Services and then click on Track Claim Status.
- A new screen will be displayed with all the claims you ever made along with their present status.
It should be noted that your Aadhaar Number or PAN must be linked to UAN to complete the withdrawal and in addition to this, you should seed the bank account details before you will be able to put in any request.