Smartphones are one of the most popular electronic devices today. The cost of the phones is decreasing constantly and in addition to this, there are new companies which are launching phones with highly competitive features. You might be surprised to know that it is possible to buy Smartphones under Rs 4000 in India.
If you are looking for an updated yet affordable handset then you may opt for any of these phones are loaded with features and at the same time, they won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
1. Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G plus
Micromax is an Indian brand which manufactures its phone in India. It is a huge boost to the Made in India program. The phone is loaded with features like 4G, dual sim support, a good selfie camera and a 4.5 inch IPS LCD Display.
- The phone has memory expandable memory of 32 GB along with an internal storage of 8 GB
- The camera of the phone has a resolution of 8Mp along with the secondary camera of 2 MP.
- The phone has a 1.1 GHz process along with 1 GB Ram and it can lag during the use of heavy applications.
Cost: INR 3949
2. Intex Aqua Style 3
Intex is another brand which is known to manufacture smartphone with high value for money. This phone comes with a 5-inch display along with Android 5.1. The phone also has front and rear camera of 5 MP and the process is clocked at 1.2 GHz in this phone.
- The phone comes with expandable memory slot.
- The camera resolution of the front camera is quite good.
- The phone has a Ram of only 1 GB which can be a problem in long term
Cost: INR 3999
3. Videocon Graphite V45ED
this phone from Videocon has a 5-inch screen along with 5 MP camera. The phone runs Android 6 and the phone also supports the4G connection. The looks of the phone are also quite unique and impressive.
- The phone supports dual SIM and expandable memory slot.
- The phone has a camera with resolution 5MP which is quite clear
- The phone has only 1 GB Ram and it can be a trouble in running heavy applications.
Cost: INR 4175
4. Xolo Era 1X
The brand is quite popular in India and this phone from thebrand is quite popular in the market. The phone has an 8MP camera which works amazingly well and the phone comes pre-loaded with Android 6.0. In addition to this, the phone is powered by a decent processor.
- The camera quality is best in this price range.
- The phone support 4G which is sure of great help
- The phone has lower RAM and that leads to slow performance at times.
Cost: INR 4499
5. iVooMi Me 1
This phone from iVooMi is the most affordable smartphone on our list and the phone come with a 5-inch display which is very responsive. The phone is loaded with Android Marshmallow and hence application compatibility is also not a major issue.
- The phone has 3000 mAh battery with turbo charge.
- The memory of the phone is expandable upto 128 GB.
- The phone has a 1.2 GHz processor along with 1 GB Ram
Cost: INR 3499
These are the top best smartphones under Rs 4000 in India available in the market now. If you are looking for a new smartphone then you can order one of these.